Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I get wrinkles out of a 100% polyester tablecloth?

I just purchased a tablecloth and cannot get the fold creases out of it. I washed it in cold, dried it on low, and ironed on low setting with spraying it with water. I just don't want to ruin it.





Care instructions state:Machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle. Use mild detergent only. No Bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Press with warm iron if needed.How do I get wrinkles out of a 100% polyester tablecloth?
if you just got it it may take a couple of time to get them out Or you could try wasking it then hang it out to dry.How do I get wrinkles out of a 100% polyester tablecloth?
Agree with Loves. Polyester doesn't like heat, let it drip dry.
iron it.
Use a fabric steamer, like the tobi. They work great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher