Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to carry my husband's suits on the airplane without wrinkles?

We are going to travel long distance,We need to fugure out a way keep his suits from getting wrinkled.





Thank you!How to carry my husband's suits on the airplane without wrinkles?
Just carry them on and ask the stuardess to put in their closet for you. They have a compartment where they can hand stuff like that .How to carry my husband's suits on the airplane without wrinkles?
Most suits travel well. But here's what I do when I need to make sure. I put them in a garment bag with hangers exposed. Then I just put on my puppy dog look and ask the flight attendant if i can hang them in the closet right at the door of the plane. If you board at the middle door, then ask if they could hang them up in the first class closet. Or maybe you are traveling first class - which is no problem.


I have never been turned down. But -- I have a really good puppy dog look.
Dog pile it-- its got a lot of the answers.
You can get these really good suit carriers - go into a posh suit shop and ask to buy one. Then if I were you I'd take it on to the plane as hand luggage rather than carry it on.
My ex-husband wore suits all the time and travelled. The best bet is to have the hotel take care of the wrinkles. He could use the steam from the iron in the room though or just place them in the Bathroom and let the shower run on the hottest setting for 15 minutes.
Realistically, you can't. Best bet is to take clothing which is designed to be wrinkle-resistant.
I Travel alot and the easiest way i no is to just put it in a Garment Bag and fold it up and put it in a suit case it doesnt get wrikled and is easy to carry
just bring an ironer along....
put them in a suit carrier
place ice on top of them right before boarding
Roll them - and roll all clothes. They must be curled up over into a smooth roll. It's the only way.
Keep each suit in the light plastic bags dry cleaners use. Put them in a canvas garment bag and hang them in a locker.
put it in a plastic see throw glass that you carrier clothes in and shoes if you have a place for shoes to.
Is Wrinkle's your husband. You could leave him at home. (joke)





Just pack them with tissue paper in between where you fold, that should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher