Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is there an affordable skincare product that reduces wrinkles, available at the grocer?

I'm 32, have fair skin and am prone to acne. I use liquid makeup with SPF. I would like to improve the elasticity of the delicate skin around my eyes and prevent further damage.Is there an affordable skincare product that reduces wrinkles, available at the grocer?
The olay regenerist line is very good. Their eye cream is bargain for $17. There is so much product that if you use a little more than usual it is not a big deal. I suggest changing the liquid to something that does not have oil. Try the neutrogena bare minerals foundation.Is there an affordable skincare product that reduces wrinkles, available at the grocer?
Be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple. Gently massage the face with glycerin-honey mixture. Dip a cotton pad in unbeaten egg white, and smooth it across wrinkles. Leave it on for an hour and remove it with a cotton dipped in ice-cold water. Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher