Thursday, June 24, 2010

I want to know how Botox can get rid of wrinkles.Is there any side effects in my body.How long will it last?

How long will Botox last before I get another one.How much does it cost.Where do you get it from (doctor or beautician)I want to know how Botox can get rid of wrinkles.Is there any side effects in my body.How long will it last?
botox fills in the creases in the skin (wrinkles) and plumps them out, hence making your wrinkles dissapear. the injections last for a while im not sure though i think it is more in years than months also i know that the procedures ar oretty pricey.I want to know how Botox can get rid of wrinkles.Is there any side effects in my body.How long will it last?
I use a product called derma erase. It works like botox, but you rub it on, you don't inject it. And, it's wayyy cheaper than botox and safer!!! Email me if you'd like more info:) Report Abuse

Botox is short for Bio=Toxin or poisonous matterial which is injected into the skin. The decission is yours
what botox really does is it numbs the muscles in your face. when you cant move particulart muscles in your face the wrinkes dont show and much.
fake

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher