Thursday, June 24, 2010

What do I do to get rid of these wrinkles by my eyes?

Everytime I smile theres these wrinkles at the edge of my eyes. I am only 20 and was wondering What should I do to get rid of those wrinkles?What do I do to get rid of these wrinkles by my eyes?
There isn't a lot you can do outside of getting botox or another filler, and you don't want to be starting that just yet. The best thing you can do is use a good quality eye cream, morning and night, and always wear sunglasses, as these lines are caused by squinting. There are creams on the market that can temporarily plump up the area, depending on how much you want to spend. Hydroderm Wrinkle Cream and Athena 7 Minute Lift are two of the best creams you can use, but if they are too pricey, Skin Doctors also do a great collagen plumping cream. Remember none of these will permanantly erase wrinkles, only botox will do that. But I would save that for when you are older. Drink lots of water, buy a good cream and wear your sunnies religiously.What do I do to get rid of these wrinkles by my eyes?
night time eye cream helps alot
Be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple. Gently massage the face with glycerin-honey mixture. Dip a cotton pad in unbeaten egg white, and smooth it across wrinkles. Leave it on for an hour and remove it with a cotton dipped in ice-cold water. Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
Apply egg white and wash it off when it dries .Also use moisturiser on those areas where u have wrinkles when the skin is slightly damp.Drink lot of water and do not worry about it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher