Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I get wrinkles out of rayon/polyster fabric?

The lable in the dress says dry clean only No Iron I need to get wrinkles out. I don't know if I can steam it or if the water will hurt itHow do I get wrinkles out of rayon/polyster fabric?
keep it on a hanger put in bathroom run the shower for a little while maybe 3 min turn off shower let it keep hanging the wrinkles are usually gone in about 5 to 10 minHow do I get wrinkles out of rayon/polyster fabric?
hang them up outside and let the wind do it
that's why I never buy Rayon, I hate it
You can steam it, just let it sit for a while after you do so the moisture disolves and it cools down. You can steam anything except silk, suede and leather.
You can use the iron on a medium setting with steam. Just be careful not to set the iron in one spot for too long. I'm a seamstress and I work with all types of fabric. Just be careful, that's the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher